What is Important to Know about Dermaplaning?June 23, 2020
Book online Massage or Best Facial in Washington DCOctober 29, 2020
WE ARE OPEN
TuSuva will operate at 50% capacity, so massage and facial appointments are limited.
- Monday–Friday: 11:00am-8:30pm (* the last appointment booked @7:30pm)
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-7:30pm
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis (Sanitation materials and PPE), a $5 surcharge for each person has been added to all guest checks. Thank you!
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
- MASK is a MUST
- No-touch thermometer temperature check
- Washing/sanitizing hands upon entry
- Air purifiers with HEPA approved filters in every treatment room
- Hospital grade disinfectant wipes and sprays to clean surfaces after every guest
- Additional breaks between clients
- Upgraded hands free massage tables
- No walk-ins
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment time to proceed with the temperature check and to complete our COVID-19 questionnaire and update the health questionnaire required of all guests. The safety and security of our guests is our top priority, we ask that you keep your mask on at all times. We have a limited supply of extra masks and will provide one for you if necessary. During your massage, both you and your therapist must keep your mask on for safety reasons. Please wash your hands as soon as you enter. We have hand sanitizer gel on wall mounts at the entrance of our spa for additional safety measures.
For anyone accompanying a person receiving a service, we ask you to please wait outside while they are receiving treatment. If you wish to pay for the client, you can pay for their services using our online gift certificate payment option.